Bristol boiler servicing
Boiler Servicing in Bristol
Bristol Unigas specialise in boiler servicing and are recommended by Worcester to carry out boiler servicing in Bristol. A regular annual boiler service will keep you’re your boiler working efficiently and safely, reducing the risk of your boiler breaking down. Boiler servicing is recommended by all boiler manufacturers and in doing so, will save you money in the long run. A boiler service can make you aware of any current problems with your system or issues that are likely to become problematic in the future. For more information on Bristol boiler repairs click here.
What will the engineer do during your Bristol boiler service:
- Check the gas supply for any drop in pressure
- Inspect the boiler for water leaks and corrosion
- Inspect the flue to ensure there are no unsafe admissions
- Check the boilers operation and controls
- Check the electrical wiring and connections
- Inspect the condensate trap
- Check the flame picture and safety devices
- Gas rate check to ensure the boiler is consuming the correct amount of gas
- Leave a gas inspection checklist with information about the boiler.
When we do a boiler service for you, your details can be added to our database and each year we will contact you with a reminder that your boiler service is due. If you need your boiler servicing in Bristol, then give us a call for a free competitive quote.
As well as boiler servicing and repairs in Bristol, we also service and repair gas fires. It is important to service your gas fire annually, especially open fluid and older appliances. Get in touch today to arrange a visit from one of our Gas Safe Engineers.
Gas Appliances – Get it serviced keep it safe
It is very important that your gas appliances, including your boiler, oven, hob and gas fires should be serviced annually. Gas servicing should be carried out according to the manufacturer’s guidelines, at least once a year, especially with older appliances.
If you do not have your gas appliances checked and serviced every year you could be putting you and your family in danger of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Signs that your gas fire or boiler needs servicing
Look out for warning signs that show your gas appliances need to be serviced.
- Your gas appliance is not working properly.
- Your appliance is burning with a lazy yellow or orange flame instead of a crisp blue flame.
- You can see soot or yellow/brown staining around or on gas appliances.
- The pilot light keeps going out.
- There is increased condensation inside windows.
If you notice any of these signs or anything else that is unusual, get your Bristol Unigas Safe registered engineer to check your appliances as soon as possible.
Bristol Unigas offer a 12 year parts and labour guarantee on theWorcester Bosch Lifestyle 8000 range and a 10 year parts and labour guarantee on the Si Compact, i Junior and the Ri Regular range of boilers, if fitted with a Worcester system filter.