Gas Fire Servicing and repair
Gas Appliances – Get it serviced keep it safe
Having your gas fire serviced will give you peace of mind knowing that your appliance is working correctly and is safe. A service will also highlight any small issues before they become significant and expensive problems. It will ensure that your fire is working efficiently prolong, its life span and could save you money in the long run. It is very important that your gas appliances are serviced once a year by a gas safe registered engineer.
What will your engineer do during the service :
- Inspect the gas meter and pipework
- Visually inspection of the fire
- Clean the coals, burners and internal workings
- Check all safety devices
- Check energy consumption
- Check the flue and seals
- Check for sufficient ventilation
- Provide a service checklist certificate
- Provide an annual service reminder
It is very important that your gas appliances are serviced once a year by a gas safe registered engineer. If you don’t you could be putting you and your family in danger due to carbon monoxide poisoning.